Clogged Toilet Repair in Waltham, MA
While clogged toilets might seem like an everyday issue, sometimes your plunger isn’t enough. When this happens, you need professional repairs to get your unit working and help avoid water damage. Leave the work to our experts at S.D.H. Plumbing & Heating for appointments in Waltham, MA. We offer same-day appointments.
Do you need to replace your worn-out plumbing fixtures? Call our experts for bathroom remodeling services.
How To Prevent Toilet Clogs
On the list of home plumbing issues, clogged toilets can be amongst the most dreaded. These are messy, gross, and inconvenient. To avoid these problems, consider these tips from the S.D.H. Plumbing & Heating plumbers:
- Don’t flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Don’t place large wads of toilet paper in the toilet.
- Don’t flush paper towels.
- Don’t place items like Q-tips or other beauty and hygiene products in the toilet.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
- Keep a wastebasket near the toilet to remind yourself and others to throw non-flushable items in there.